Monday, June 17, 2013

Influenster Something Blue Voxbox Product Review: Q-tips® Precision Tips™ - perfect for finishing make up, especially nail polish

In the Influenster Something Blue Voxbox I received two packages of Qtips Precision Tips, which I like. I actually love them now because Influenster pointed out a totally new use of Qtips out to me, use Qtips to finish applying nail polish. I usually find myself scraping any excess nailpolish off with my fingers and then having to clean up my fingers to get rid off the nail polish. Using Qtips, especially the Precision Tips with their nice pointy tip, is so much easier and works much better. Best of all, no fingers or nails to clean up afterwards. You just toss the used Qtips and voila - perfect nails and no mess!
copyright Durhamonthecheap - two requirements for perfect nails, polish (Duh!) and Qtips Precision Tips (love them!)
In this blogpost I have used Q-tips Precision Tips to clean off any excess nail polish because it was time to apply some new nail polish (any excuse will do to change the color of nails when you just bought some new colors), but these little miracle workers from Q-tips can also be used to clean off extra lipstick - all without smudges and definitely much better than the Kleenex I have been using so far.
copyright Durhamonthecheap - afterwards - perfect, no smudges nails thanks to Qtips Precision Tips!
For more information about Q-tips products, including their Precision Tips, my now must use ingredient when getting ready to apply make up or nail polish go to the Q-tips homepage here.


Disclaimer: I received two boxes of Q-tips Precision Tipsomplimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. The opinions expressed in this blog are solely my own and have not been influenced by any third party.

No comments: