Sunday, June 30, 2013

Product Review: Mountain Dew Voltage with Raspberry and Ginger

Last month I used a coupon for a free product to purchase Mountain Dew Voltage because the contents were supposed to taste like Raspberry, Citrus, and Ginger. Since I like new sodas, I was intrigued and now I am glad that I selected this new flavor of Mountain Dew.

copyright Durhamonthecheap - nice blue color from Mountain Dew Voltage
First of all, for a soda fanatic like me, the blue color is awesome and I love it. I have been switching to a clear container, just so I can see the blue color of my latest soda craze. In addition, the soda tastes along the line of a Mountain Dew variety, really sweet. I add lots of ice to bring down the sweet flavor and also reduce the caffeine content. I have had no issues with nerves or jitters. The soda is best poured over nice and enjoyed nice and cold! And the flavor is the best part. It does taste like raspberry, which is my favorite soda flavor and it is so hard to find raspberry-flavored soda these days. I have actually started using Torani Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup and mix it with Seltzer to generate homemade raspberry soda. So I am almost done with the bottle and I will likely buy another one to get me through the summer. This soda, when cooled over ice, is great to refresh on a hot summer day.

Disclaimer: I received no awared for this review. The opinions expressed in the blog are solely my own and have not been influenced by any third parties.

No comments: